Another great vegan recipe! Alas, as I’m not vegan I did get this from my vegan Chef bestie Vanessa Lane.
Tofu Breakfast scramble
Write a review
- -1 pound of tofu, any kind. (preferably firm)
- -1 garlic clove (chopped)
- - 1/2 cup diced white onion
- - 1 Medium carrot shredded
- -1 tablespoon turmeric
- - half of 1 lemon
- -1 tablespoon veg oil
- -pinch of salt+pepper
- Break up the tofu-smash it and dry it completely.
- Cook down the onions, carrot, and garlic, and add the turmeric, salt& pepper.
- Add the tofu, cook for 10 minutes on medium high until all the liquid has been absorbed.
- *Optional* Just before removing, squeeze some lemon juice over the top of the dish.
Travel This Earth http://travelthisearth.com/