Healthy Vegan Apple Bran muffins- make them a day in advance and eat them for breakfast or snack. Change up the filling if you’d like strawberry that day or leave it out!
Vegan Apple Bran Muffins with Raspberry Filling
Write a review
- -1/2 cup of whole bran (pulsed)
- -2 cups of unbleached all purpose flour
- -2 tbs baking powder
- -1/2 cup brown sugar
- -1/2 cup veggie oil
- -2 cups applesauce
- -1/4 tsp cinnamon
- -1/8 tsp nutmeg
- -1 tbs vanilla
- -some of your favorite raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Wisk dry ingredients and wet ingredients in separate bowls.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together till there are no lumps in the mixture. Be sure not to over-mix though. Fill muffin cups 1/3 of the way and dollop 1tbs of your favorite raspberry jam in the center. Fill muffin cups an additional 1/3 of the way and bake for 25 minutes.
- These muffins are yummy-high in fiber & protein.
Travel This Earth http://travelthisearth.com/